Through education and inspiration, preparing the next generation for leadership in the fashion & design industries
Welcome to the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Based in Central London, the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design operates from the heart of one of the world’s most exciting fashion capitals.
The Condé Nast College is an important starting point for those who want to be tomorrow’s stars of the fashion industry. With outstanding resources, leading-edge facilities and access to experts from the worlds of fashion, style and luxury, the College prepares its students to work in all areas of this exciting and innovative industry.
We currently offer three courses, the four-week Vogue Intensive Summer Course, the ten-week Vogue Fashion Certificate and the year-long Vogue Fashion Foundation Diploma. We are now accepting applications and look forward to welcoming you to the Condé Nast family.
Find out more about our courses
> Vogue Fashion Certificate> Vogue Fashion Foundation Diploma> Vogue Intensive Summer Course
> Entry Details> How to Apply
Video now playing: What The Students Say
What makes the college unique?
1. The Condé Nast College offers unrivalled industry links and partnerships and unique access to fashion insiders. As a result, our students are presented with a significant networking opportunity.
2. Our courses are based on practice, on real life – not just theory. Through our programme of industry visits and lively workshops, students have already had extensive engagement with the working world before leaving the College.
3. Our intensive academic programmes mean that students receive a minimum of 15 hours formal teaching each week plus additional study time during which they are expected to complete projects and assignments.
4. We offer an opportunity to start an exciting career. While we cannot pledge work placements for all, work experience and internships at Condé Nast are offered to a select handful of the College's most gifted students. Above all, the College gives students a clear, comprehensive and informed education about the fashion industry, which they can apply to any career path in this business arena.
5. The College also draws on Condé Nast’s own multi-discipline experts working on brands like Vogue, Love and GQ, again giving students a unique insight into how the component parts of the magazine business – in print and online – really work.
6. The College has outstanding facilities, created and newly constructed with the ambition of the College and its students in mind.