We’re offering one lucky follower the chance to win a signed copy of Vogue Editor, Alexandra Shulman’s new novel Can We Still Be Friends. To win, simply visit http://bit.ly/qkcuQZ and tell us what your favourite cover is and why.
Remember to include @CNCollege & #CNCfriends. The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 31st January and the winner will be announced on Twitter on Friday 8th February so get tweeting for your chance to win.
Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.) The competition is open to anybody aged 18 or over on the date of entry, except for employees of Condé Nast Publications Ltd, participating/associated companies and promotional agencies and the families of any of the above.
- 2.) Anyone found using multiple accounts will be ineligible, as will users who send duplicate tweets.
- 3.) The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 31st Jan 2013 and will be notified within 24 hours. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours, an alternative winner may be chosen. The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design’s Principal’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 4.) Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- 5.) Contestants entering agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
- 6.) If you would like to receive information or offers from Condé Nast Publications Ltd by telephone or e-mail please state on your entry. If you would like to receive information or offers from other selected companies by telephone or email then please state on your entry.
Back to News & Press